Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Thomas Kempie, Dec 21, 2003.

  1. Having problems with IE. Every time I type in a web address I receive an error and must hit enter repeatedly to get to the desired site.

    Any idea what the problem is?

    Thomas Kempie, Dec 21, 2003

  2. Thomas Kempie

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Dec 21, 2003

  3. Please turn off the HTML. This is a text only group.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?=B0Mike=B0?=, Dec 22, 2003
  4. Thomas Kempie

    SA Guest

    SA, Dec 22, 2003
  5. Thomas Kempie

    Brian H¹© Guest

    SA said:

    > pcbutts1 wrote:
    >> http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    > What is the error message you are receiving?

    The one you posted to the wrong person?

    Brian H¹©, Dec 22, 2003
  6. Thomas Kempie wrote:

    > Having problems with IE. Every time I type in a web address I receive an
    > error and must hit enter repeatedly to get to the desired site.
    >
    > Any idea what the problem is?

    Not yet.....

    Does it happen on *every* web page or only a few?
    What's the text of the error msg?
    Which OS (Win98 / ME / XP [Home/Pro], Win2K)?

    We'll see what we can do for you, then.

    BuffNET Technical Support Supervisor
    (BEHOLD! The power of the BOFH!)

    BuffNET Tech Support - MichaelJ, Dec 22, 2003