internet explorer

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by rifleman, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. rifleman

    rifleman Guest

    In news:6FhPa.135$,
    peter sutton <@blueyonder.co.uk> typed:
    > everytime i log on through either blue yonder or the internet
    > explorer i have problems and the system fails.the only way i can use
    > broadband is through msn.any suggestions. cheers pete

    Error messages? IE version? OS?

    --
    (I may be wrong...I usually am....)
    Google is your Friend
    rifleman, Jul 10, 2003

  2. rifleman

    peter sutton Guest

    peter sutton, Jul 10, 2003

  3. rifleman

    Shep© Guest

    On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:54:12 +0100, In this world we created "peter
    sutton" <@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote :

    >everytime i log on through either blue yonder or the internet explorer i
    >have problems and the system fails.the only way i can use broadband is
    >through msn.any suggestions. cheers pete

    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Please don't hi-jack other posters posts as your request for help may
    get missed and it's considered bad usenet manners.
    You should also at least give the operating system you are using and
    any possible fault messages you have seen.
    A stock fix depending on your setup is.
    Start/programs/Accessories/System Tools/System Information
    tool/Internet Repair and re-boot.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,
    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003
  4. rifleman

    trout Guest

    peter sutton wrote:

    > everytime i log on through either blue yonder or the internet
    > explorer i have problems and the system fails.the only way i can use
    > broadband is through msn.any suggestions. cheers pete

    Try contacting Blueyonder. Either using the information on the page,
    or by clicking on the "Selfcare" link:
    http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/contact/
    --
    "Good luck."
    trout, Jul 10, 2003
  5. rifleman

    trout Guest

    Shep© wrote:

    > On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 18:54:12 +0100, In this world we created "peter
    > sutton" <@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote :
    >
    >> everytime i log on through either blue yonder or the internet
    >> explorer i have problems and the system fails.the only way i can use
    >> broadband is through msn.any suggestions. cheers pete
    >>

    > http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
    >
    > Please don't hi-jack other posters posts as your request for help may
    > get missed and it's considered bad usenet manners.

    <snip>

    Hi-jack? There's no "re" in the subject line, or "References" line
    in the headers....?
    --
    "It *looks* like the subject line was coincidental."
    trout, Jul 10, 2003