    just curious how to get it so you can just click on explorer icon and
    internet signs me on right away,so i dont have to connect first than click
    on quick launch...thanks

    steve, Jul 10, 2003

  2. steve

    Guest Guest

    Right when you open IE it will prompt you to connect

    Guest, Jul 10, 2003

  3. steve

    Shep© Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:51:46 -0400, In this world we created "steve"
    <> wrote :

    >just curious how to get it so you can just click on explorer icon and
    >internet signs me on right away,so i dont have to connect first than click
    >on quick launch...thanks

    One way is,
    IE/Tools/Internet Options/Connection/Highlight and tick the,"always
    dial my default connection".
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,

    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003
  4. steve

    steve Guest

    thanks ,that worked good ...Steve

    steve, Jul 10, 2003
  5. steve

    Shep© Guest

    On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 21:12:43 -0400, In this world we created "steve"
    <> wrote :

    >thanks ,that worked good ...Steve

    Glad I could help :O)

    Shep©, Jul 10, 2003