    works as expected....

    If I got directly to iexplore.exe... the same thing as hitting the links
    happens

    Jay Mcginn, Feb 9, 2004

  2. Jay Mcginn

    °Mike° Guest

    Repair Internet Explorer.

    How to Reinstall or Repair Internet Explorer and
    Outlook Express in Windows XP

    On Mon, 09 Feb 2004 02:20:45 GMT, in
    <18CVb.90674$>
    Jay Mcginn scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Jay Mcginn

    Jay Mcginn Guest

    I tried that.... Still not working

    Jay Mcginn, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Jay Mcginn

    Iceman Guest

    "Jay Mcginn" <> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to open IE SP1 on Windows XP SP1a.... when I click the link..
    > nothing happens... just an hour glass and then nothing...
    >
    > If I open Windows Explorer and type in an address.. IE opens and

    everything
    > works as expected....
    >
    > If I got directly to iexplore.exe... the same thing as hitting the links
    > happens

    See:
    http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers_5.htm#connect

    "You Cannot Connect to the Internet After You Install Microsoft Updates"
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=331906

    Iceman, Feb 9, 2004