    I can also launch the internet correctly through my firewall (Zone Alarm)

    Control panel/networkconnections shows the Broadband as disconnected,
    It jst attempts a dial-up. Help!

    Les anderson, Dec 7, 2003

  2. Les anderson

    °Mike° Guest

    You may have a sticky CTRL or ALT key. Tap them both a
    few times, and/or clean your keyboard.

    On Sun, 7 Dec 2003 16:03:38 -0000, in
    <9bIAb.306$8%>
    Les anderson scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 7, 2003

  3. Les anderson

    Harrison Guest

    Use the System Restore utility to return your computer to its
    previously working state.
    Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > System Restore

    Harrison, Dec 7, 2003