    pages? I have selected gray background in COLORS and also have
    checked ignore colors on web pages in ACCESSIBILITY.
    Thanks.
    Fred Johnson, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Fred Johnson

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 02:18:42 GMT, Fred Johnson wrote:

    >Why is it in IE that I cannot get rid of the white background on
    >pages? I have selected gray background in COLORS and also have

    Contact the authors of MSIE.

    In Colors where? Guessing you mean Tools / Internet Options / General
    Colors

    Making a quick test , those option worked in 1 site in 4.

    >checked ignore colors on web pages in ACCESSIBILITY.

    Now how many pages do you think that works on. Only those well written
    really. Why? Becasue so many dorks fix colors everywhere thinking thier
    choices are better than letting the viewer pick thier own.

    Saying that the default background for all my windows, not just IE is
    grey. That's whing the system color option where you first looked
    because I changed the colors in

    Display / Appearance tab.

    That only also works on about 2 pages out of 10, and 1 of those is
    about:blank.

    why?, Dec 15, 2005