    --
    Thanks,
    Mike

    Mike T, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Mike T

    °Mike° Guest

    Copy / Paste the following into Notepad and save it
    as a .reg file. Double click the .reg file to merge it
    into your registry. Note: Everything between [ and ]
    MUST be one line only, and there must be a blank
    line at the end.

    ***** <-- omit this line
    REGEDIT4

    [-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StreamMRU]
    [-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams]
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StreamMRU]
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Streams]

    ***** <-- omit this line

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:01:59 GMT, in
    <HOhLb.16535$>
    Mike T scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Jan 8, 2004

  3. Mike T

    jose3030 Guest

    What does this do, essentially?
    Fix the problem?

    jose3030, Jan 8, 2004
  4. Mike T

    °Mike° Guest

    It removes the Window streams, that Windows uses to remember
    sizes, positions, etc.

    On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 15:33:16 -0500, in
    <>
    jose3030 scrawled: