    and test prep both use Internet Explorer version 6. I am using Internet
    Explorer version 7 on my computer. Which version is on the tests (Exam
    70-271 and 70-27@). Thank you.
    Outlook Express, Nov 28, 2007

  2. The general rule of thumb for Microsoft on versions of products being tested
    is that if a new version makes a question wrong, they usually throw out that
    question or modify it to make it more generic.
    In most (but possibly not all) cases, they don't add new version-specific
    questions about the new versions.
    So chances are if you study the things common to IE 6 and 7, you should do
    fine.
    Best wishes on your certification studies.

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 28, 2007

  3. Outlook Express

    dale Guest

    I think that you should cover mostly IE6 as thats what I had in my exam about
    3 months ago, also with the new vista certs coming out and ie7 being the
    default on vista, I think it would make sence to keep the xp exams as IE6.

    dale, Nov 28, 2007
  4. Outlook Express

    larifari33 Guest

    I passed 70-272 two weeks ago and there was no question of IE 7.

    larifari33, Dec 4, 2007
  5. Outlook Express

    Pincopallino Guest

    Any qestion on net debugging? What about the questions on Office?

    Pincopallino, Dec 4, 2007