    Any other information needed please?

    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rajinder.nijjhar/sikhism.htm
    http://uk.youtube.com/profile?user=nijjhar1
    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Nov 15, 2008

  2. "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <> wrote in
    news:1%HTk.72372$2:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Today I tried the latest version of IE beta version but I could not
    > manage it. I back dated my computer to 14 November but the Tool bar on
    > the IE has no Tool button where I could choose the Explorer.
    >
    > How do you get these buttons please? There used to add favourite and to
    > see my favourite, both are not there.

    With IE in focus, click your Alt button to get the menu bar...

    Or use the Tools button's drop-down menu.

    --

    I'm Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , & I'd audition Sarah Palin for MILFs Gone Wild.

    http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2008/11/6haynes.html

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfJunZu22VU
    Bucky Breeder, Nov 15, 2008

  3. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    chuckcar Guest

    "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > Today I tried the latest version of IE beta version but I could not
    > manage it. I back dated my computer to 14 November but the Tool bar on
    > the IE has no Tool button where I could choose the Explorer.

    You don't restore to uninstall something, you use add/remove programs. The
    prior method just causes problems and fills your hard drive.

    > How do you get these buttons please? There used to add favourite and to
    > see my favourite, both are not there.

    RTFM? If you can't figure out/use beta software, don't use it. Beta means
    it still has bugs.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 15, 2008