    www.sf49ers.com
    www.KGO810am.com
    www.nfl.com
    the niner nation, May 3, 2004

  2. the niner nation

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "the niner nation" <removeTHISdipak@take thisOUT49ers98.freeserve.co.uk>
    wrote in message news:c73ven$9iv$...
    > Hi...I am having some very odd issues with internet explorer.
    > whenever I click on " open in new window" ie. right clicking on a web

    link,
    > I get the web page opening up as a half size page and have to keep
    > maximising it. I could live with this, but now when i try to ' open in new
    > window' i LOSE my original page and the ' new' page opens in half size.
    >
    > this is driving me crazy!
    > can anyone please show me how i can get my internet explorer back to

    normal?

    > warmest thanks in anticipation...

    Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    resolution), and press ENTER:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)

    When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    visible.

    Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:

    javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)

    (Above courtesy of °Mike°)
    =============
    Toolman
    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004

  3. --
    The Voice of the 49ers
    www.sf49ers.com
    www.KGO810am.com
    www.nfl.com
    "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message
    > "the niner nation" <removeTHISdipak@take thisOUT49ers98.freeserve.co.uk>
    > wrote in message news:c73ven$9iv$...
    > > Hi...I am having some very odd issues with internet explorer.
    > > whenever I click on " open in new window" ie. right clicking on a web

    > link,
    > > I get the web page opening up as a half size page and have to keep
    > > maximising it. I could live with this, but now when i try to ' open in

    new
    > > window' i LOSE my original page and the ' new' page opens in half size.
    > >
    > > this is driving me crazy!
    > > can anyone please show me how i can get my internet explorer back to

    > normal?
    > >
    > > warmest thanks in anticipation...
    > >

    > Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    > window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    > following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    > resolution), and press ENTER:
    >
    > javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)
    >
    > When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    > window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    > visible.
    >
    > Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:
    >
    > javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)
    >
    > (Above courtesy of °Mike°)
    > =============
    > Toolman

    Thanks, Mike...I tried it...it didnt work, and when I try to open multiple
    windows of IE, it keeps switching them off!!
    the niner nation, May 3, 2004
  4. the niner nation

    wrote in message news:c7413o$tr6$...

    > --
    > The Voice of the 49ers
    > www.sf49ers.com
    > www.KGO810am.com
    > www.nfl.com
    > "Toolman Tim" <tmayer541_at_charter.invalid> wrote in message
    > > "the niner nation" <removeTHISdipak@take thisOUT49ers98.freeserve.co.uk>
    > > wrote in message news:c73ven$9iv$...
    > > > Hi...I am having some very odd issues with internet explorer.
    > > > whenever I click on " open in new window" ie. right clicking on a web

    > > link,
    > > > I get the web page opening up as a half size page and have to keep
    > > > maximising it. I could live with this, but now when i try to ' open in

    > new
    > > > window' i LOSE my original page and the ' new' page opens in half

    size.

    > > > this is driving me crazy!
    > > > can anyone please show me how i can get my internet explorer back to

    > > normal?
    > > >
    > > > warmest thanks in anticipation...
    > > >

    > > Close all instances of Internet Explorer except one. Open a new
    > > window, and close the original. Type (case sensitive) the
    > > following into the address bar (where XXX,XXX is your screen
    > > resolution), and press ENTER:
    > >
    > > javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(XXX,XXX)
    > >
    > > When the new window re-sizes, hold the CTRL key and close the
    > > window. New windows should now open at full size, with everything
    > > visible.
    > >
    > > Example, if your screen is set at 800 x 600:
    > >
    > > javascript:moveTo(0,0);resizeTo(800,600)
    > >
    > > (Above courtesy of °Mike°)
    > > =============
    > > Toolman
    > >

    > Thanks, Mike...I tried it...it didnt work, and when I try to open multiple
    > windows of IE, it keeps switching them off!!

    Actually, °Mike° didn't send you that - I did <g> (I just borrowed it from
    one of his earlier posts). There's a chance you have a spyware type of
    problem...and again, I'm just going to borrow this from °Mike° and/or Unk
    (why should I retype all this stuff?):
    ==========
    Ad-Aware by Lavasoft
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/

    Spybot - Search & Destroy by Patrick Kolla
    http://security.kolla.de/
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    NOTE: After you install the above, click "Online" and get the latest
    updates for the database. Update it regularly for new spy info.

    Spyware Blaster

    Also see http://www.cexx.org/vx2.htm

    CWShredder (Removes browser hijacker known as CoolWebSearch)
    ========
    Tim
    Toolman Tim, May 3, 2004