    is giving me trouble.
    Any help in solving this problem will be a great help to me.
    Thanks.

    Newbie, Jun 27, 2006

  2. Newbie

    Margolotta Guest

    On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:37:02 +0100, Newbie wrote
    (in article <e7rerj$7pa$>):

    > I am facing a strange problem.
    > I have Windows XP SP2 installed in my PC.
    > I have three accounts in windows XP.
    > In one of the account my IE (V 6) is normal.
    > But in other two accounts I am facing a strange problem.
    > Whenever I open IE, a window comes up stating that
    >
    > 'your current settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page. As a
    > result, the page may not display correctly.'
    >
    > Further whenever I try to set my Home page to Blank setting it does not do
    > so and reverts back to the original setting which is msn page.
    > I am trying to change the settings as a administrator.
    > All the settings are same in my three accounts.
    > So why in one account IE is behaving normally and in other two accounts it
    > is giving me trouble.
    > Any help in solving this problem will be a great help to me.
    > Thanks.

    Simple: - Use Firefox. More secure, infinitely customisable, tabbed browsing
    (and, before anyone says anything, I've seen IE7 and it looks like it was
    designed by a dyslexic 6-year-old) and free extensions so you can customise
    it how you like (I recommend installing Adblock as soon as you've installed
    Firefox - unless you like being plagued by pop-ups).

    Margolotta, Jun 27, 2006

  3. Newbie

    Jim Guest

    Pay no mind to the useless drivel the troll Margolotta spews, it helps no
    one as evident here http://tinyurl.com/az88m

    Jim, Jun 27, 2006
  4. Newbie

    Crack Whore Guest

    "Margolotta" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 27 Jun 2006 15:37:02 +0100, Newbie wrote
    > (in article <e7rerj$7pa$>):
    >

    > Simple: - Use Firefox. More secure, infinitely customisable, tabbed
    > browsing
    > (and, before anyone says anything, I've seen IE7 and it looks like it was
    > designed by a dyslexic 6-year-old) and free extensions so you can
    > customise
    > it how you like (I recommend installing Adblock as soon as you've
    > installed
    > Firefox - unless you like being plagued by pop-ups).

    You always do it don't you Sarah the bison brain!
    You are a chronic liar!
    I remember when you claimed to have seen vista -
    you hadn't, you just cut'n pasted someone elses words,
    and you ain't seen IE7 niether, you are a liar.
    As for your use of words:
    "designed by a dyslexic 6-year-old", well, such an individual
    will certainly achieve a lot more in life than an "unbalanced,
    workshy, obese 30 yr old woman."

    Crack Whore, Jun 28, 2006