    moment and the new window doesn't start. Can anyone help me?
    Many thanks in advance.
    Andy.

    Tin.it, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Tin.it

    pop vasile Guest

    pop vasile, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Tin.it

    Jimmy Dean Guest

    On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:36:04 +0100, "Tin.it" <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I've a problem with internet explorer and I need an help.
    >When I'm watching a webpage and want to open a link in another browser I've
    >always right clicked on the link and then left click on "Open in new
    >windows".
    >It's 2 days that is not working and I can't understand why. Infact when I
    >click on "Open in new windows" the current internet Explorer blink for a
    >moment and the new window doesn't start. Can anyone help me?
    >Many thanks in advance.
    >Andy.

    What OS and IE version?

    jd

    Jimmy Dean, Feb 22, 2006
  4. Tin.it

    Donald Guest

    "Jimmy Dean" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:36:04 +0100, "Tin.it" <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>I've a problem with internet explorer and I need an help.
    >>When I'm watching a webpage and want to open a link in another browser
    >>I've
    >>always right clicked on the link and then left click on "Open in new
    >>windows".
    >>It's 2 days that is not working and I can't understand why. Infact when I
    >>click on "Open in new windows" the current internet Explorer blink for a
    >>moment and the new window doesn't start. Can anyone help me?
    >>Many thanks in advance.
    >>Andy.

    > What OS and IE version?
    >
    > jd

    Try shift + left click

    Donald, Feb 23, 2006
  5. Tin.it

    Tin.it Guest

    I'm using Windows XP pro and IE 6.0 and pressing shift + left click I've the
    same effect :-( ... the new IE explorer window doesn't start as should be. I
    think there is some key in the windows registry but I've no idea.
    Many thanks for your help.
    Andy

    Tin.it, Feb 23, 2006