Internet Explorer opens but closed due to

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Nov 17, 2008.

  1. Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Nov 17, 2008

  2. Use my free FixIE Tool. Download it here
    http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

    The Real Truth MVP, Nov 17, 2008

  3. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:07:14 -0000, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi,

    How many threads on this are you going to create?
    Evan Platt, Nov 17, 2008
  4. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    chuckcar Guest

    "Chaudhry.Nijjhar" <> wrote in

    > Hi,
    >
    > The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
    > appear with the following text on the blue strip:
    >
    > Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
    >
    > The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.
    >
    > I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.

    Not expected. You don't get error messages with viri or trojans. Is this
    the same beta version of IE you were talking about earlier? if so,
    uninstall the thing. Windows will revert to the earlier version you had
    before. Use add/remove programs and don't use the restore. That's for
    something completely different.This is *exactly* why that version is
    called beta.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 17, 2008
  5. I did and now I get no programme than 2.63MB with no option to uninstall.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar, Nov 17, 2008
  6. Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
    > appear with the following text on the blue strip:
    >
    > Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
    >
    > The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.

    Wooow. Hopefully NOT. A whole bunch of WoW players at least will haunt you
    for that.

    Have you tried "start without addons" or IE reset?
    Deactivate all addons and try enabling one after the other, weeding out
    which ones you don't realy need.
    Use another browser at least as an emergency alternative.
    wisdomkiller & pain, Nov 17, 2008
  7. On Sun, 16 Nov 2008 18:09:16 -0800, Evan Platt aided th' terraists with
    the following claims :

    > On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 01:07:14 -0000, "Chaudhry.Nijjhar"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,

    > How many threads on this are you going to create?

    Six.

    <nods>

    http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/index.htm
    §ñühwØ£f, Nov 17, 2008
  8. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Cork Soaker Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
    > appear with the following text on the blue strip:
    >
    > Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
    >
    > The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.
    >
    > I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.
    >
    > Any help.

    STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER
    Cork Soaker, Nov 17, 2008
  9. Chaudhry.Nijjhar

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    Chaudhry.Nijjhar wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > The internet explorer did open with Google Tool bar but soon after a box
    > appear with the following text on the blue strip:
    >
    > Dr Watson Postmortem Debugger
    >
    > The internet has encountered a problem and would be shut down.

    So you are the one to blame for the Internet falling over!

    > I did Netguard Virus Check, nothing found.
    >
    > Any help.

    Nope, the Internet is still broken.
    Desk Rabbit, Nov 18, 2008
  10. Chaudhry.Nijjhar