    caused a problem and must close" and whether or not I send an error
    message it closes anyway. It happens about every 5 minutes.
    Thanks..........

    T. McRae, Oct 22, 2004

  2. T. McRae

    Thor Guest

    something is crashing IE. Scan and remove spyware first. Then try
    uninstalling and then reinstalling IE, upgrading it to a newer version if
    possible, Or run a repair if IE is listed in your add/remove programs list.

    Thor, Oct 22, 2004

  3. T. McRae

    Tsun Szu Guest

    this i read somewhere on the net, cannot remember where:

    the expert's windows administration:

    for minor problem: reboot windows
    for major problem: reinstall windows

    for all version of windows.

    so you have to decide if the problem you
    have is a minor or a major one, then act
    accordingly.

    you may also check here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=293623

    Tsun Szu, Oct 25, 2004