    Windows XP Pro, which has all the critical and recommended updates
    installed. IE is version 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633.

    If anyone can help, then I would be truly grateful.

    Cuzman, May 17, 2004

  2. Cuzman

    °Mike° Guest

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing

    Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    Can't see jpg's or gifs - Red X - images missing
    http://www.mvps.org/inetexplorer/answers.htm#jpg_gif

    Enabling and disabling Ad Blocking in Norton
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/pfdocs/2001100915311136

    On Mon, 17 May 2004 16:43:10 +0100, in
    <>
    Cuzman scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, May 17, 2004

  3. Cuzman

    2mass Guest

    I find Xp has a nasty habit of changing settings. Go to internet
    options/advanced and restore defaults. This is a simple fix for what is
    undoubtedly a simple propblem.
    Hope yoou get it fixed.

    2mass, May 18, 2004
  4. Cuzman

    Etoile Guest

    I was having the same problem earlier today. I did all the normal dump
    cache, cookies, temp files, check IE settings, etc. It was quite
    frustrating.

    I had run Spybot S&D just yesterday and was clean, but decided to
    check another spyware/adware program. It found OverPro on my machine
    and removed it. After a reboot, success! All images are back.

    Try http://www.spywareinfo.com if you continue to have this problem.
    One the left hand side of the screen under Site Nav, click ONLINE
    SPYWARE SCANNER, and remove anything it finds.

    Hope this helps resolve your problem the way it did mine!

    Etoile, May 19, 2004