    version Browser?

    Is it prudent to upgrade to IE 7 are is it buggy

    Heidi
    Heidi Manway, Jan 19, 2007

  2. In 24hoursupport.helpdesk, once again Heidi Manway crossposted the
    following inane question:

    > Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
    > checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
    > version Browser?

    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk,ie.comp,alt.comp.freeware

    So is IE6 or IE7 *freeware*? Kwitcherdamncrossposting!

    > Is it prudent to upgrade to IE 7 are is it buggy

    Speak English.

    It's Microsoft.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 19, 2007

  3. Heidi Manway

    Calum Guest

    Re: Internet Explorer IE 6 (No Add Ons) want Full Version checkedhelp files

    Heidi Manway wrote:
    > Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
    > checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
    > version Browser?

    What add-ons are there for IE6?
    Calum, Jan 19, 2007
  4. Heidi Manway

    null Guest

    Re: Internet Explorer IE 6 (No Add Ons) want Full Version checkedhelp files

    >> are is it buggy
    >
    > Speak English.

    Are, is it buggy?

    Spoken in fluent pirate.
    null, Jan 19, 2007
  5. Heidi Manway

    Ben Myers Guest

    Ben Myers, Jan 19, 2007
  6. Heidi Manway

    1932 Guest

    "Calum" <> wrote in message
    > Heidi Manway wrote:
    >> Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
    >> checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
    >> version Browser?

    > What add-ons are there for IE6?

    In IE6, go to Tools/Manage Add-ons, and you`ll see.
    1932, Jan 19, 2007
  7. Re: Internet Explorer IE 6 (No Add Ons) want Full Version checked help files

    null wrote:

    >>> are is it buggy

    >> Speak English.

    > Are, is it buggy?
    >
    > Spoken in fluent pirate.

    <lol>

    "Arrrrrrrr, Matey... Are ye buggy?"

    "Ahoy, would ye not be after a year at sea? A pence for an old man o'de
    sea."

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jan 19, 2007
  8. Heidi Manway

    1932 wrote:
    > "Calum" <> wrote in message
    >> Heidi Manway wrote:
    >>> Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
    >>> checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
    >>> version Browser?

    >> What add-ons are there for IE6?

    > In IE6, go to Tools/Manage Add-ons, and you`ll see.

    I would, but I don't use Windows :)
    Calum, Jan 19, 2007
  9. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Calum wrote:
    > 1932 wrote:
    >> "Calum" <> wrote in message
    >>> What add-ons are there for IE6?

    >> In IE6, go to Tools/Manage Add-ons, and you`ll see.

    > I would, but I don't use Windows :)

    Well now, 1932 wasn't talking to you, anyway, right?
    WhzzKdd, Jan 19, 2007
  10. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd wrote:
    > Calum wrote:
    >> 1932 wrote:
    >>> "Calum" <> wrote in message
    >>> In IE6, go to Tools/Manage Add-ons, and you`ll see.

    >> I would, but I don't use Windows :)

    > Well now, 1932 wasn't talking to you, anyway, right?

    Why not? It was me who asked the question.
    Calum, Jan 19, 2007
  11. Heidi Manway

    WhzzKdd Guest

    Calum wrote:
    > WhzzKdd wrote:
    >> Calum wrote:
    >>> I would, but I don't use Windows :)

    >> Well now, 1932 wasn't talking to you, anyway, right?

    > Why not? It was me who asked the question.

    Ooops...my newsreader had the thread collapsed. I only saw Heidi's post at
    the top when I read your comment :)
    WhzzKdd, Jan 20, 2007
  12. Re: Internet Explorer IE 6 (No Add Ons) want Full Version checkedhelp files

    Heidi Manway wrote:
    > Hi I recently downloaded IE6 however it says its (No Add Ons) Version
    > checked Microsoft Help File no joy however how do I get the full
    > version Browser?
    >
    > Is it prudent to upgrade to IE 7 are is it buggy
    >
    > Heidi

    Flamin' nora - do you use the Internet to do anything other than post to
    newsgroups ?

    Try Google - it has answers to FAQs.

    Use Firefox instead of IE7 - the latest version seems to have resolved
    the issues with v2.0
    Des O'Donoghue, Jan 20, 2007
  13. Heidi Manway

    jim Guest

    Ben that wont work if he has XPsp2, since Ie is then intagral part of the
    service pack.

    "Ben Myers" <> wrote in message
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/ie6sp1/finrel/6_sp1/W98NT42KMeXP/EN-US/ie6setup.exe

    Ben