    bardeban Guest

    I accidentally delete it! how could I create it again on my desktop?
    TIA

    bardeban, Oct 26, 2006

  2. bardeban

    beenthere Guest

    "bardeban" <> wrote in message
    news:45401e69$0$19652$...
    >I accidentally delete it! how could I create it again on my desktop?
    > TIA

    Go to "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe"
    Rt\click on the .exe, and create a shortcut.
    Then move the shortcut to where you want it.
    HTH.
    beenthere, Oct 26, 2006

  3. bardeban

    Daave Guest

    bardeban wrote:
    > I accidentally delete it! how could I create it again on my desktop?

    Right click on any open area of the Desktop.

    Click [Properties], select the [Desktop] tab, then click [Customize
    Desktop] button. Select the [General] tab.

    In the [Desktop Icons] section place or remove the checkmark next to
    Internet Explorer.

    Courtesy of
    http://www.theeldergeek.com/hide_internet_explorer_desktop_icon.htm

    HTH.