    up each time it is used. Any suggestions on how to fix this please?

    Problem is on my daughters pc at Uni so we are trying to fix this blind.

    Thank you.

    Bob Fleming, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Bob Fleming

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob Fleming continued:

    > "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close down"
    > comes up each time it is used. Any suggestions on how to fix this
    > please?
    >
    > Problem is on my daughters pc at Uni so we are trying to fix this
    > blind.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Aarse!
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 5, 2003

  3. Bob Fleming

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob Fleming continued:

    > "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close down"
    > comes up each time it is used. Any suggestions on how to fix this
    > please?
    >
    > Problem is on my daughters pc at Uni so we are trying to fix this
    > blind.
    >
    > Thank you.

    Add/remove programs in Control Panel - scroll down to M$ Internet
    Explorer and Tools and double click - choose the 'repair' option, reboot
    and try again.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 5, 2003
  4. Bob Fleming

    Rob Guest

    http://www.techhowto.org/howto/crashingie.html

    --
    Rob B

    Rob, Oct 5, 2003
  5. Bob Fleming

    Bob Fleming Guest

    Glad you put up the second post as well ;-).
    Will try that thanks.

    Bob.

    Bob Fleming, Oct 5, 2003
  6. Bob Fleming

    Bob Fleming Guest

    Rob,

    Thanks for that.

    Bob.

    Bob Fleming, Oct 5, 2003
  7. Bob Fleming

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Bob Fleming continued:

    > Glad you put up the second post as well ;-).
    > Will try that thanks.
    >
    > Bob.

    Sorry, couldn't resist. How's the cough ;-)

    Bet you've had a bit of that eh ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more