    out when i am searching the internet, many thanks in advance.

    Kind regards

    Kishan

    vaghadia, Feb 5, 2005

  2. vaghadia

    jda^fx Guest

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:56:18 +0000 (UTC), "vaghadia"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi all
    >
    >wondering if there was a way of accessing I.E from the task bar, with out
    >going to start > selecting I.E. Is there a way of typing in the IP address
    >first, if there is please can someone show me. This would help me cut time
    >out when i am searching the internet, many thanks in advance.
    >
    >Kind regards
    >
    >Kishan

    You can go to Start -> Run (or press the Windows-key and R at the same
    time) and type the address. As for the toolbar, Rightclick on the
    toolbar, select toolbars, and then Quicklaunc toolbar. Then it should
    bethere

    jda^fx

    jda^fx, Feb 5, 2005

  3. vaghadia

    °Mike° Guest

    Just place a shortcut to IE in the QuickLaunch bar.

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:56:18 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cu2c92$dt8$>
    vaghadia scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 5, 2005
  4. vaghadia

    Vanguard Guest

    "vaghadia" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all
    >
    > wondering if there was a way of accessing I.E from the task bar, with
    > out
    > going to start > selecting I.E. Is there a way of typing in the IP
    > address
    > first, if there is please can someone show me. This would help me cut
    > time
    > out when i am searching the internet, many thanks in advance.

    Right-click on the taskbar, Toolbars, enable the Address toolbar. Now
    you'll have an input field where you can enter a drive or path to open
    Explorer or a URL to open Internet Explorer.

    Vanguard, Feb 5, 2005
  5. vaghadia

    dadiOH Guest

    vaghadia wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > wondering if there was a way of accessing I.E from the task bar, with
    > out going to start > selecting I.E. Is there a way of typing in the
    > IP address first, if there is please can someone show me. This would
    > help me cut time out when i am searching the internet, many thanks in
    > advance.

    From where do you search? No matter, save a shortcut to the site on
    your desktop and click it to open IE and have it load the page.

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Feb 5, 2005
  6. vaghadia

    gangle Guest

    "°Mike°" wrote

    No. I refuse. Go **** yourself, you crab-ridden limey.

    gangle, Feb 5, 2005
  7. vaghadia

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:23:30 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" wrote
    >> Just place a shortcut to IE in the QuickLaunch bar.

    >No. I refuse. Go **** yourself, you crab-ridden limey.

    You're only jealous because you don't have the collection
    that I do.
    http://www.dvz.be/Crabs/Images/Crabs.gif

    °Mike°, Feb 5, 2005
  8. vaghadia

    gangle Guest

    "°Mike°" wrote
    > On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 07:23:30 -0800, in
    > gangle scrawled:
    >
    > >"°Mike°" wrote
    > >> Just place a shortcut to IE in the QuickLaunch bar.

    > >No. I refuse. Go **** yourself, you crab-ridden limey.

    > You're only jealous because you don't have the collection
    > that I do.
    > http://www.dvz.be/Crabs/Images/Crabs.gif

    The one on the bottom right corner eight is damn sexy!

    gangle, Feb 6, 2005
  9. vaghadia

    vaghadia Guest

    who is gangle, and why are you so rude, i am polite and just wanted to know
    a simple feature for my desktop. A few peole helped me out and i apprieate
    that. why oh why oh why.

    Kishan

    vaghadia, Feb 6, 2005
  10. vaghadia

    Scrote Guest

    vaghadia wrote:
    >> who is gangle, and why are you so rude, i am polite and just wanted
    >> to know a simple feature for my desktop. A few peole helped me out
    >> and i apprieate that. why oh why oh why.

    Gangle is a glurd.
    Its what he does.
    He was not talking to you, he was talking to "a crab-ridden limey," late
    of this parish. This is known as humour. Look up gangles "well known"
    corollary.
    HTH
    HAND
    --
    In my sentences I go where no man has gone before...I am a boon to the
    English language. -- George W. Bush

    Scrote, Feb 6, 2005
  11. vaghadia

    gangle2 Guest

    Congratulations. You have given the maroon an effectual reprimand.
    He is in the bathroom sobbing and eating toilet paper!

    Ha

    HAhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......Etc.

    "vaghadia" wrote

    gangle2, Feb 6, 2005
  12. vaghadia

    °Mike° Guest

    gangle is a glurd. Here is a definition from gangle
    himself, posted with permission.

    glurd: (brief definition) A species of
    4-fingered bipeds, the result of a spontaneous
    mutation caused by the pressure of the rocks on
    early humans trapped in landslides eons ago.
    Thus, glurds are considered mutants;
    but it must be pointed out that although all
    glurds are mutants, not all mutants are glurds.
    Some glurds are occasionally prone (genetically)
    to sudden body changes, such as my penis
    falling off while riding a tractor and my feet
    growing to size 31 in conjunction with emptying
    the recycle bin over the course of ten days.
    glurd is never capitalized. All glurds spell their names in
    lower case, and all their names start with a "g." For
    instance, I am "gangle the glurd" or just "gangle glurd" --
    my brother's name is gingle -- his ex-wife's name
    is gungle. In essence, "glurd" is the only last name
    that glurds can have.

    The native language of glurds sounds to the clueless humans
    as though they are repeating the same syllable over and
    over -- namely, "ma." There are subtle inflection changes that
    only glurds can hear that make their language more expressive
    than English! In human writing, the ma sounds can be written
    a few different ways, but, again, only glurds can understand it.
    Here is a famous glurd poem:

    Ma ma ma;
    ma ma maa ma mah.
    Ma ma ma maah,
    ma ma ma ma . . . . maaa!

    ~geebaf/418BC

    glurds have a thumb and opposing finger on each hand,
    usually just referred to as pincers. This is why I type
    with 2 fingers. glurds live all around you. Due to
    destructive human prejudices to anything "different,"
    and the fact that glurds live longer than humans, for
    safety purposes glurds wear "human suits" provided to
    them by the Aliens, who communicate and trade with glurds
    at the same time that they abduct and anally probe humans.

    The various gangle personalities:
    gangle -- The Maroon
    gangle2 -- Evil
    gangle3 -- Infantile
    gangle4 -- Zombie
    gangle5 -- Psychic
    gangle6 -- Incoherent
    gangle7 -- Clueless
    gangle8 -- Super
    gangle9 -- Floozie
    gangle10 -- Physician
    gangle11 -- Shellshocked
    gangle12 -- Meanmotherfucker

    These are multiple personalities; gangle
    is not aware of their existence. He cannot
    see their posts or any replies to them. gangle2
    is aware of gangle (The Maroon) and would
    like to take over his body, and he is aware of all
    the other personalities, but has no control over them,
    but he can respond to their posts, knowing who/what
    they are. All the other personalities are unaware of anything
    except their own momentary existence. They might respond
    to gangle's or another personality's post, but do not understand
    the bodily connection.

    On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:33:19 +0000 (UTC), in
    <cu4rpe$g6p$>
    vaghadia scrawled:

    >who is gangle,

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Feb 6, 2005
  13. °Mike° wrote:
    > gangle is a glurd. Here is a definition from gangle
    > himself, posted with permission.
    >
    > glurd: (brief definition) A species of
    > 4-fingered bipeds, the result of a spontaneous
    > mutation caused by the pressure of the rocks on
    > early humans trapped in landslides eons ago.
    > Thus, glurds are considered mutants;
    > but it must be pointed out that although all
    > glurds are mutants, not all mutants are glurds.
    > Some glurds are occasionally prone (genetically)
    > to sudden body changes, such as my penis
    > falling off while riding a tractor

    This is clearly a glurd cover-up: Using a well documented glurd disorder
    to hide the truth of his shameful, yes shameful, sexual attraction to
    tractors.
    He'll deny it, but hey, who wouldn't?

    and my feet
    > growing to size 31 in conjunction with emptying
    > the recycle bin over the course of ten days.

    There were many witnesses to this event, including myself. I had hoped to
    see other parts grow to such size, but, as stated in my first paragragh, he
    managed to lose "the other part" in what can only be described as, "reckless
    disregard for the little guy".
    PJ

    <Snipped because I have no arguments with anything else written on this
    post.>

    The Black Laced One, Feb 6, 2005
  14. vaghadia

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "The Black Laced One" <> wrote in message
    | °Mike° wrote:
    | > gangle is a glurd. Here is a definition from gangle
    | > himself, posted with permission.
    | > ----------------------------------------------
    | >
    | > glurd: (brief definition) A species of
    | > 4-fingered bipeds, the result of a spontaneous
    | > mutation caused by the pressure of the rocks on
    | > early humans trapped in landslides eons ago.
    | > Thus, glurds are considered mutants;
    | > but it must be pointed out that although all
    | > glurds are mutants, not all mutants are glurds.
    | > Some glurds are occasionally prone (genetically)
    | > to sudden body changes, such as my penis
    | > falling off while riding a tractor
    |
    | This is clearly a glurd cover-up: Using a well documented glurd disorder
    | to hide the truth of his shameful, yes shameful, sexual attraction to
    | tractors.
    | He'll deny it, but hey, who wouldn't?
    |
    | and my feet
    | > growing to size 31 in conjunction with emptying
    | > the recycle bin over the course of ten days.
    |
    | There were many witnesses to this event, including myself. I had hoped
    | see other parts grow to such size, but, as stated in my first paragragh,
    he
    | managed to lose "the other part" in what can only be described as,
    "reckless
    | disregard for the little guy".

    yeah - I thought there was something fishy about his story <g>

    Toolman Tim, Feb 6, 2005
  15. Toolman Tim wrote:
    > "The Black Laced One" <> wrote in message
    >> °Mike° wrote:
    >>> gangle is a glurd. Here is a definition from gangle
    >>> himself, posted with permission.
    >>>
    >>> glurd: (brief definition) A species of
    >>> 4-fingered bipeds, the result of a spontaneous
    >>> mutation caused by the pressure of the rocks on
    >>> early humans trapped in landslides eons ago.
    >>> Thus, glurds are considered mutants;
    >>> but it must be pointed out that although all
    >>> glurds are mutants, not all mutants are glurds.
    >>> Some glurds are occasionally prone (genetically)
    >>> to sudden body changes, such as my penis
    >>> falling off while riding a tractor

    >> This is clearly a glurd cover-up: Using a well documented glurd
    >> disorder to hide the truth of his shameful, yes shameful, sexual
    >> attraction to tractors.
    >> He'll deny it, but hey, who wouldn't?
    >>
    >> and my feet
    >>> growing to size 31 in conjunction with emptying
    >>> the recycle bin over the course of ten days.

    >> There were many witnesses to this event, including myself. I had
    >> hoped to see other parts grow to such size, but, as stated in my
    >> first paragragh, he managed to lose "the other part" in what can
    >> only be described as, "reckless disregard for the little guy".
    >>

    > yeah - I thought there was something fishy about his story <g>

    Fishy, indeed! I give you more evidence to ponder.
    Prior to that fateful day, gangle made no references to his admiration
    towards tractors. Why? Because he knew it was not normal, even for a
    glurd. To want to ride naked on a tractor under a full moon while one has,
    let's just say, the tools for conventional sexual release, would only show
    (by an erection) his preverse lust of the machine he was riding. And so he
    only did it in private.
    But since the 'alleged accident', he rides the tractors in full veiw of
    everyone, thinking his lust concealed. No erection, so no unnatural desires
    can be detected.
    Next time he is out riding his tractor, look in his eyes. You'll see the
    lust, the want, the sick desire he has for the machine below him.
    His actions can be compared to that of the Black Widow male spider. They
    know exactly what the results of copulation will be, yet the instinct to
    procreate overcomes any common sense. And unfortunately, in gangle's case,
    the fact that glurd + machine has no genetic possibilities, only shows how
    deep the abnormality really is. One anal probe too many, perhaps.
    (P)rivate investigator (J)ill

    (I have way too much time on my hands today.)

    The Black Laced One, Feb 6, 2005