    explorer but it does not open. Can u please tell me how to solvethis
    problem.
    Thank You!!

    OMER ASLAM, Jan 31, 2005

    http://mozilla.org

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Response To Extended Endless September:
    Now kill-filing posts made with User-Agent G2

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 31, 2005

  3. Omer,

    Did you get the problem fixed ?

    JB

    Floyd Bessette, Feb 1, 2005
  4. OMER ASLAM

    Rob K Guest

    On Tue, 01 Feb 2005 00:49:44 GMT, Floyd Bessette wrote:

    > <HTML><HEAD>

    Fix your own problem in the mean time.
    Do NOT post HTML in this text-only group.

    --
    My E-mail address in ROT-13
    vf ab ybatre gurer, abg rira ng ubgznvy.

    Rob K, Feb 1, 2005
  5. On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:35:47 +0000 (UTC), "OMER ASLAM"
    <> wrote:

    >After I dial up to the internet. Outlook Express appears, but Internet
    >explorer web page does not open. I have tried several times to open internet
    >explorer but it does not open. Can u please tell me how to solvethis
    >problem.
    >Thank You!!

    If rightclick, "Open" doesn't do it, call your ISP. They can diagnose
    for common system issues including spyware and viruses.

    Swill

    --
    "Local Power Company, how may I assist you today?"

    "My power is going out."

    "Have all your lights gone?"

    "No, just the one in the refrigerator."

    www.userfriendly.org