    scanned for a virus and used Spybot and Ad-aware...no help.

    Thank you in advance,
    Yukon Ed
    Yukon Ed, Oct 12, 2003

  2. Yukon Ed

    °Mike° Guest

    What version? What about updates? Have you patched it?
    Have you tried the 'Repair' option? Get the picture?

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 10:05:48 GMT, in
    <>
    Yukon Ed scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Yukon Ed

    Yukon Ed Guest

    IE 5.5, I've used Windows Update and updated all critical updates,
    haven't used any patches (do I need to?), and have "repaired" IE. Do
    you have any other suggestions? Thank you.

    Cheers,
    Yukon Ed

    Yukon Ed, Oct 12, 2003
  4. Yukon Ed

    °Mike° Guest

    Yes, upgrade to IE6 SP1 and apply all security patches.

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 19:59:59 GMT, in
    <>
    Yukon Ed scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 12, 2003
  5. Yukon Ed

    °Mike° Guest

    Did you make sure you installed the October cumulative
    update for IE?

    October 2003, Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer (828750)
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/critical/828750/default.asp

    Tower.com loads this...
    http://www.towerrecords.com/Default.aspx

    Have you scanned your system for malware and viruses?

    On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 23:31:04 GMT, in
    <>
    Yukon Ed scrawled:

    °Mike°, Oct 13, 2003