  1. Blank
    We have the higher speed internet through cableone. It is moving very slow!! My mom has the slower version and it moves faster than mine. What is wrong! I get a message about spool 32. HELP

    I also am having problems with Outlook express could they be connected to the problem
    Jeanne Medley, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Jeanne Medley

    Iceman Guest

    Blank"Jeanne Medley" wrote in message
    news:...

    >We have the higher speed internet through cableone. It is moving very

    slow!! My mom has the slower version and it moves faster than mine. What
    is wrong! I get a message about spool 32. HELP

    >I also am having problems with Outlook express could they be connected to

    the problem

    1. Please don't post in HTML. This is a text-only group.

    2. "How to Troubleshoot Spool32 Error Messages"
    http://tinyurl.com/adf2

    3. What problems are you having with OE?
    Iceman, Feb 11, 2004

  3. Jeanne Medley

    RHODRI REES Guest

    Outlook Express
    I have net addresses printed in blue which often come as part of an e/mail
    from people I know and trust. Until last week,
    when I clicked on them, I would go straight to the site. Now, nothing
    happens. I've tried everything, any ideas?
    RR

    RHODRI REES, Feb 11, 2004