    Is there a setting I can change to remedy this?

    thanx,

    CF-
    CandyFan, May 28, 2004

  2. CandyFan

    °Mike° Guest

    No. The percent character is a special character,
    with special meaning for browsers. Change the
    filename/s.

    On Fri, 28 May 2004 13:21:54 GMT, in
    <>
    CandyFan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, May 28, 2004

  3. CandyFan

    CandyFan Guest

    ok , thanx for the help.

    CF-

    CandyFan, May 29, 2004
  4. CandyFan

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 19:35:56 GMT, in
    <>
    CandyFan scrawled:

    >ok , thanx for the help.

    <snip>

    >On Fri, 28 May 2004 20:15:51 +0100, °Mike° <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>No. The percent character is a special character,
    >>with special meaning for browsers. Change the
    >>filename/s.

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance