    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta
    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 25, 2006

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Jeff Guest

    Got it; but for32bit-nice touch-about MS actually reading feedback!!!!

    Jeff, Apr 25, 2006

  3. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    BJ Guest

    Funny thing. I have beta 1 installed and it will not let me install beta 2.
    Says to uninstall my current beta from add/remove. However, it's not there.
    Uninstalled from windows components but still says beta 1 is there. Yikes!

    BJ, Apr 25, 2006
  4. BJ wrote:
    > Funny thing. I have beta 1 installed and it will not let me install beta
    > 2. Says to uninstall my current beta from add/remove. However, it's not
    > there. Uninstalled from windows components but still says beta 1 is
    > there. Yikes!

    In Add or Remove Programs, check the box that reads "Show Updates". You
    should then see the entry for the Internet Explorer beta.
    --
    Tom Porterfield
    Tom Porterfield, Apr 25, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Rick Guest

    Which news group does this query belong to?

    Cross-posting is gross, uncouth, and socially unacceptable!

    Try clicking the box to "Show Updates" and see it is visible then so you
    may un-install it.

    Rick, Apr 25, 2006
  6. The cross-posting was done by Andre, and picked up by the person you
    answered, and then by you. Most users don't know to cross out inappropriate
    newsgroups.

    For Andre's announcement, it was appropriate because it meant that for those
    who read multiple newsgroups, it would be marked as read in all of them.
    --
    Charles Kenyon

    from my ignorance and your wisdom.

    Charles Kenyon, Apr 25, 2006
  7. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Bobby Janow Guest

    I tried that and didn't see it. So after reading your post I tried it again.
    Voila, but it was under Windows XP updates all the way down. Thanks.

    Oh yeah, sorry for the crosspost before. I just replied to group and didn't
    look at all the listings.

    Bobby

    Bobby Janow, Apr 25, 2006
  8. I am just so surprised at how fast the darn thing installs! Its also more
    responsive and loads fast too:)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Apr 26, 2006