    load. How can I stop it?

    Many Thanks
    Harry

    Harry Coates, Sep 10, 2005

  2. Harry Coates

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 23:03:34 +0100 As Androids Dreamed Of Electric
    Sheep and then "Harry Coates" <> wrote :

    >ever since i got broadband when i click on any program they wait 9 secs then
    >load. How can I stop it?
    >
    >Many Thanks
    >Harry

    Is this win95?

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,

    Shep©, Sep 11, 2005

  3. Harry Coates wrote:

    > ever since i got broadband when i click on any program they wait 9 secs
    > then load. How can I stop it?

    You may have set a hostname different to what your ISPs dhcp assignment
    thinks it should be, or you left some name server from your previous ISP in
    your settings. For more help, we would want to know your OS.

    to remove offending incompatible products. Reactivate MS software.
    Linux woodpecker.homnet.at 2.6.13-mm2[LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]

    Walter Mautner, Sep 11, 2005
  4. Harry Coates

    Harry Coates Guest

    No it is Windows XP Pro SP2

    Harry Coates, Sep 11, 2005
  5. Harry Coates

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 11 Sep 2005 11:30:48 +0100, "Harry Coates"
    <> wrote:

    >No it is Windows XP Pro SP2

    Why are you responding to yourself?

    Evan Platt, Sep 11, 2005