Internet Explorer and Memory

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tiny, Sep 24, 2004.

  1. Tiny

    Tiny Guest

    Hi all I wonder if someone can help me with a smal problem

    When I start IE it starts up on the bar at the bottom

    If I click on it to maximise it it doesnt do anything I have to right click
    and click on maximise otherwise it works perfectly

    Another problem I have is with the memory I have 256 meg but is only
    showing up 160

    My computer is running Win98ME, IE6, Norton antivirus, Sygate personal
    firewall, Ad-aware, Spybot

    The problems started last night before I ran anything(Ad-aware, Spybot
    Norton antivirus)

    Hope someone can help
    Thanks

    Tiny