    Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the dropdown
    address bar in internet explorer?
    thanks
    Nascar24Rulz, Nov 18, 2004

  2. Nascar24Rulz

    Pepperoni Guest

    Yes. I think it is tools/ internet options/ general tab/ history/ clear
    history

    (win 98)

    Pepperoni, Nov 18, 2004

  3. Nascar24Rulz

    The One Guest

    > Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the
    > dropdown
    > address bar in internet explorer?
    > thanks

    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Disc Cleanup
    The One, Nov 18, 2004
  4. The One wrote:

    > "Nascar24Rulz" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the
    >>dropdown
    >>address bar in internet explorer?
    >>thanks

    > LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Disc Cleanup

    Why is that so funny?

    Tools > .... (Loads up IE, I've not actually used it in about 2 months)

    Tools > Internet Options > Clear History (button)

    That's for version 4 upwards, I dont know about version 3, but I'm sure
    you're not using it anyway :)
    Weyoun the Dancing Borg, Nov 19, 2004
  5. Nascar24Rulz

    The One Guest

    "Weyoun the Dancing Borg" <> wrote in message
    > The One wrote:
    >
    >> "Nascar24Rulz" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the
    >>>dropdown
    >>>address bar in internet explorer?
    >>>thanks

    >> LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Disc Cleanup

    > Why is that so funny?

    I dont remember you posting in this topic until now who are to you question?
    The One, Nov 19, 2004
  6. Nascar24Rulz

    Spajky Guest

    On 18 Nov 2004 03:23:13 GMT, (Nascar24Rulz)
    wrote:

    >Is there any way to delete all of the web sites that are listed in the dropdown
    >address bar in internet explorer?

    regedit!

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\TypedUrls
    --
    Regards, SPAJKY ®
    E-mail AntiSpam: remove ##
    Spajky, Nov 19, 2004