    visit NASA, the Vatican, the Smithsonian, the Louvre, CIA, FBI, and
    NBA, the White House, Academy Awards, 200 language translators!
    Visit Hawaii, Israel and more at: http://keith.martin.home.att.net/
    Alohacyberian, Jan 24, 2009

  2. Alohacyberian

    G. Morgan Guest

    Alohacyberian wrote:

    > A few months ago, the "Full
    >Screen" feature stopped working after one of Microsoft's infamous upgrades.
    >Does anyone know what I can do to restore the feature? Any assistance would
    >be appreciated. KM

    Try "F11"

    --
    Consider the daffodil. And while you're doing that,
    I'll be over here, looking through your stuff. -Jack Handey
    G. Morgan, Jan 24, 2009

  3. Alohacyberian

    John Holmes Guest

    !!W A R N I N G!! TO THE READERS

    Do not, I repeat DO NOT, visit the website mentioned in his sig. You will
    suffer severe eye damage.

    HTH
    John Holmes, Jan 24, 2009
  4. Alohacyberian

    John Holmes Guest

    Alohacyberian "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I should start by warning that I'm a computer Dilettante and have only
    > modicum of understanding of computers and their software. I have used
    > Internet Explorer 7 (Version 7.0.5730.11) since I bought this computer
    > (a Sony Desktop VGCRC210G - System Type X86-PC Running Operating
    > System Microsoft XP Professional - Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3
    > Build 2600) about 2 years ago. Since I'm one of those users who
    > doesn't touch the mouse unless I have to, I almost exclusively use
    > keyboard commands which I have memorized. For that reason, I always
    > selected under "View" from the menu across the top of Internet
    > Explorer, "Full Screen". When I bought the computer Internet Explorer
    > would display the entire webpage without any menus showing unless I
    > executed a keyboard command from the menus or the mouse came close to
    > the edge of the page at which time the menus would emerge and vanish
    > when no longer in use. A few months ago, the "Full Screen" feature
    > stopped working after one of Microsoft's infamous upgrades. Does
    > anyone know what I can do to restore the feature? Any assistance
    > would be appreciated. KM

    Do not, I repeat DO NOT, visit the website mentioned in his sig. You will
    suffer severe eye damage.

    HTH

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Jan 24, 2009
  5. Alohacyberian

    Clogwog Guest

    Re: !!W A R N I N G!! TO THE READERS

    "John Holmes" <> schreef in bericht

    > Do not, I repeat DO NOT, visit the website mentioned in his sig. You will
    > suffer severe eye damage.
    >
    > HTH

    http://www.geocities.com/spmf38/
    <grin>
    Clogwog, Jan 24, 2009
  6. Alohacyberian

    John Holmes Guest

    Re: !!W A R N I N G!! TO THE READERS

    Clogwog "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "John Holmes" <> schreef in bericht
    >>
    >> Do not, I repeat DO NOT, visit the website mentioned in his sig. You
    >> will suffer severe eye damage.
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>

    > http://www.geocities.com/spmf38/
    > <grin>

    OMFG
    That's even worse!

    --
    <snip>
    John Holmes, Jan 24, 2009
  7. "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Alohacyberian wrote:
    >
    >> A few months ago, the "Full
    >>Screen" feature stopped working after one of Microsoft's infamous
    >>upgrades.
    >>Does anyone know what I can do to restore the feature? Any assistance
    >>would
    >>be appreciated. KM

    > Try "F11"

    Naturally I tried that, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here. KM

    If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because,
    man, they're gone."
    ~ Jack Handey from "Deep Thoughts"
    --
    (-:alohacyberian:) At my website view over 3,600 live cameras or
    Alohacyberian, Jan 26, 2009
  8. Re: !!W A R N I N G!! TO THE READERS

    "John Holmes" <> wrote in message

    > Do not, I repeat DO NOT, visit the website mentioned in his sig. You will
    > suffer severe eye damage.

    Sorry you've got bad eyes. Maybe you'll do better in your next lifetime.
    Besides, the website is for kids and they love it in spite of the
    lamentations of cranky old duffers. :) KM
    Alohacyberian, Jan 26, 2009
  9. "John Holmes" <> wrote in message

    > Do not, I repeat DO NOT, visit the website mentioned in his sig. You will
    > suffer severe eye damage.

    Well, for God's sake post the URL of your website, so the rest of us can see
    how it's done properly and to your elite expectations. I hope it's
    something that will attract kids. :) KM
    Alohacyberian, Jan 26, 2009
  10. Alohacyberian

    G. Morgan Guest

    G. Morgan, Jan 26, 2009
  11. "G. Morgan" <> wrote in message
    > Alohacyberian wrote:
    >
    >>> Try "F11"
    >>>

    >>Naturally I tried that, otherwise I wouldn't be posting here. KM

    > How the hell was I supposed to know, smartass?

    Ummmm, well ...... the following quote from the OP *might* have given you a
    clue!

    J¡m ßéâñ, Jan 26, 2009