    ModVer: 7.0.5346.5 Offset: 00172de3

    Anyone seen this issue or solved it?

    Thanks.
    Kim Webb, May 2, 2006

  2. Regardless this might be a 64-bit version, the appropriate newsgroup to
    report IE 7 BETA 2 issues is the:
    microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 2, 2006

  3. Kim Webb

    Kim Webb Guest

    ok -thanks i will post over there.
    Kim Webb, May 2, 2006