Internet Explorer 7 broke my Netscape browser

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Suzanne Sosuite, Dec 19, 2006.

  1. I have done the Internet Explorer 7 update at the Windows icon link and it
    does not work at all except a window with grayed out spaces and Chinese look
    symbols and it has also broken my Netscape browser which will go, but it
    first goes to a web page that wants me to try the spy tool. Then it
    flashes, gives a message "redirecting" and goes back to some need to by spy
    tool.

    I can NOT uninstall it to before because the Windows remover program just
    crashes and says error with a lot of o's and x's and a number like 1431 then
    I have to close down and start up again. Same thing all over again. I can
    NOT system restore it because now it says no restore points and corrupt
    something too technical, but there are no more calendars with spots.

    On my OE when if first try to make a message it has scrambles at the top
    bars, but if I move the arrow around and hold it for a minute it tells the
    word, like File or Paste or Check or Send.

    I need to fix my Explorer or Netscape so I can go to Windows fix it link on
    the Start button list. I would rather fix the Netscape because I don't trust
    the Explorer that much right now.

    Thank you for any help or ideas.
    Suzanne Sosuite, Dec 19, 2006