    been warned about Microsoft Beta's but did I listen? No!

    My question is: Is it possible to uninstall IE7 without screwing things up?
    Is there a fix for this? Or, should I consider Firefox as an option?

    BenQ, May 9, 2006

  2. You could try using a system restore point. Thats what I have been doing
    when new builds of IE 7 are released.
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 9, 2006

  3. BenQ

    Larry Hodges Guest

    Yes. I had constant crashing with IE7. So, I simply uninstalled it. It
    restored IE6 without issue.

    Just uninstall it from Control Panel.

    Larry Hodges, May 9, 2006