    not interested in IE7, at this point) Where can I get IE6 for reinstall?
    I know many of you are fond of other browsers, but I would appreciate
    learning where or how to find the above-mentioned right now. Thank you! :)
    Cognito, Aug 1, 2007

  2. Cognito

    james Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...cb-5e5d-48f5-b02b-20b602228de6&DisplayLang=en
    james, Aug 1, 2007

  3. Cognito

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:10:49 -0500, Cognito wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have a fairly new computer but my IE 6 has constant script errors. (I'm
    >not interested in IE7, at this point) Where can I get IE6 for reinstall?
    >I know many of you are fond of other browsers, but I would appreciate
    >learning where or how to find the above-mentioned right now. Thank you! :)

    You did try,
    Tools / Internet Options / Advanced

    Tick - Disable Script Debugging (IE and other)
    Untick - Display a notification about every script error

    Clearing your Temp Internet Files cache.

    Me
    why?, Aug 1, 2007
  4. Cognito

    Cognito Guest

    > On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:10:49 -0500, Cognito wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>I have a fairly new computer but my IE 6 has constant script errors. (I'm
    >>not interested in IE7, at this point) Where can I get IE6 for reinstall?
    >>I know many of you are fond of other browsers, but I would appreciate
    >>learning where or how to find the above-mentioned right now. Thank you!
    >>:)

    > You did try,
    > Tools / Internet Options / Advanced
    >
    > Tick - Disable Script Debugging (IE and other)
    > Untick - Display a notification about every script error
    >
    > Clearing your Temp Internet Files cache.
    >
    > Me

    Thanks to you and James for the quick responses! It's appreciated!
    Cognito, Aug 1, 2007
  5. Cognito

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:24:01 -0500, Cognito wrote:

    >> On Wed, 1 Aug 2007 12:10:49 -0500, Cognito wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi,
    >>>
    >>>I have a fairly new computer but my IE 6 has constant script errors. (I'm
    >>>not interested in IE7, at this point) Where can I get IE6 for reinstall?
    >>>I know many of you are fond of other browsers, but I would appreciate
    >>>learning where or how to find the above-mentioned right now. Thank you!
    >>>:)

    >> You did try,
    >> Tools / Internet Options / Advanced
    >>
    >> Tick - Disable Script Debugging (IE and other)
    >> Untick - Display a notification about every script error
    >>
    >> Clearing your Temp Internet Files cache.
    >>
    >> Me

    >Thanks to you and James for the quick responses! It's appreciated!

    YW.

    The MS link is the usual installer then pick options hence the 9K-75MB
    size given, if you want a single file to install try,

    http://browsers.evolt.org/?ie/32bit/6.0
    ie60.exe 76.74 Mb April 26 2002 07:04:45 PM

    Then let Win Updates add the patches.

    Me
    why?, Aug 1, 2007
  6. Cognito