    I've already ran regsvr32 urlmon.dll, Mshtml.dll, Actxprxy.dll,Oleaut.dll &
    Shdocvw.dll. Didn't help. I'vs reinstalled the OS (98SE). Didn't help.
    Any suggestions?
    Bill T, Jun 27, 2003

  2. Bill T

    °Mike° Guest

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing
    Happens After You Click a Link
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;281679

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:45:04 GMT, in
    <>
    Bill T scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD
    °Mike°, Jun 27, 2003

  3. Bill T

    Joe S. Guest

    Or you could just try reinstalling Internet Explorer.

    &

    Joe S., Jun 27, 2003
  4. Bill T

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Joe S. said:

    > Or you could just try reinstalling Internet Explorer.

    Yeah thats right, then go through all the palaver of reinstalling the updates.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 27, 2003
  5. Bill T

    °Mike° Guest

    Do you always go for overkill?