    do that. Help?

    --
    dalearch

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGFsZWFyY2g=?=, Apr 6, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGFsZWFyY2g=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    Hi Dalearch,

    Wonder what your post is doing in the "Certification" newsgroup ! But
    never mind...

    View -> Text Size should do it for you. It persists the text size
    across browser restarts.

    What it does not control, however, is the size specified by the Web
    page designer in his style sheet. To override his settings with your
    own, you need to disable Stylesheets (Tools -> Internet Options ->
    General Tab -> Accessibility button, Select the last 2 options under
    "Formatting")

    Another way to quickly change text size, if you use a mouse with a
    wheel, is to hold down Ctrl and roll your mouse up or down to increase
    or decrease size respectively.

    Hope this helps,

    Regards,

    Cerebrus.