    how to fix this problem email me back and thanks for your help!

    Thanks
    Ivan Vue
    VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\), Oct 17, 2008

  2. VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:08:15 -0500, "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)"
    <> wrote:

    >hello there,
    >

    >Does anyone know how to fix this problem???????? When I try to open the
    >internet explore and it pop up a messages that say internet explore has
    >stopped working and what do I have to do to fix this problem? If you know
    >how to fix this problem email me back and thanks for your help!
    >
    >Thanks
    >Ivan Vue

    install firefox
    richard, Oct 17, 2008

  3. VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)

    Guest

    I would agree break free of the IE strong hold and get yourself some
    FireFox
    , Oct 17, 2008
  4. I do have Firefox and I want to used internet explore too.

    VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\), Oct 17, 2008
  5. I do have Firefox internet thing too.

    --
    Ivan Vue
    Student
    VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\), Oct 17, 2008
  6. VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)

    Evan Platt Guest

    <> wrote:

    >hello there,
    >

    >Does anyone know how to fix this problem???????? When I try to open the
    >internet explore and it pop up a messages that say internet explore has
    >stopped working and what do I have to do to fix this problem? If you know
    >how to fix this problem email me back and thanks for your help!

    Wow. Just.... WOW.
    Evan Platt, Oct 17, 2008
  7. VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)

    chuckcar Guest

    "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)" <> wrote in

    > hello there,
    >

    > Does anyone know how to fix this problem???????? When I try to open the
    > internet explore and it pop up a messages that say internet explore has
    > stopped working and what do I have to do to fix this problem? If you
    > know how to fix this problem email me back and thanks for your help!

    You might get a better answer from someone who could *fix* your problem if
    you gave the *exact* message. Windows has all kinds of error messages, we
    have *no* idea which one you're getting.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 17, 2008
  8. This is what it said for the error
    Internet Explorer has stopped working

    A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
    Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.

    That is what it tell me so I don't know what wrong with it

    Need help with this
    VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\), Oct 17, 2008
  9. VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:38:02 -0500, "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)"
    <> wrote:

    >I do have Firefox and I want to used internet explore too.
    >

    >"richard" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 23:08:15 -0500, "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)"
    >> <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>hello there,
    >>>

    >>>Does anyone know how to fix this problem???????? When I try to open the
    >>>internet explore and it pop up a messages that say internet explore has
    >>>stopped working and what do I have to do to fix this problem? If you know
    >>>how to fix this problem email me back and thanks for your help!
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>Ivan Vue

    >> install firefox

    try turning off all the tool bars. Like yahoo search.
    richard, Oct 17, 2008
  10. So you said that can i just removed the toolbar and self like that right and
    see if my internet explore work?

    VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\), Oct 17, 2008
  11. VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)

    Tony Guest

    You don't have to wait for Chuckcar's answer because i'll tell you what he
    would tell you. I've been *flipping* through my journal and it *says* in this
    case *reinstall* Internet Explorer.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
    proper manners

    the realm of understandability

    Tony, Oct 17, 2008
  12. Use my free FixIE Tool. Download it here
    http://pcbutts1.com/downloads/tools/tools.htm

    --
    Ignore any posts made by the Stalker Leythos, he's still in love with me.
    He started stalking me after I spurned his advances towards me.

    The Real Truth MVP, Oct 17, 2008
  13. VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)

    Tony Guest

    But Chuck i thought you had all the answers to everything.

    Tony, Oct 17, 2008
  14. VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)

    chuckcar Guest

    "VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\)" <> wrote in

    > This is what it said for the error
    > Internet Explorer has stopped working
    >
    > A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
    > Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
    > available.
    >
    > That is what it tell me so I don't know what wrong with it
    >
    > Need help with this

    If the disabling add-ons fix suggested by others doesn't work (they are
    *very* buggy software and don't really do much except add clutter) Try
    repairing IE. You can do this by going into add/remove programs
    highlighting Internet explorer <version> and internet tools then
    add/remove. At this point, you are given three choices: add a
    component,repair or restore. You *must* make sure the period is beside
    repair *before* you click Ok. If it fails the repair, you may still be ok,
    the reason for this failure is generally due to updates. Something
    Microsoft never worked the bugs out of. A reboot afterwards *is*
    necessary.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Oct 17, 2008
  15. How do we do uninstall internet explorer?

    VUE, IVAN \(STUDENT\), Oct 18, 2008