    help will be greatly appreciated.
    --
    Regards, Joe
    joebman, Mar 27, 2009

  2. Is there any chance you can divulge information about your system, such
    as specifically what operating are you using?

    Don't forget there are about a dozen varieties of Windows currently in
    use and it is useful to know exactly which version you are using.

    Bobby Johnson, Mar 27, 2009

  3. joebman

    David B. Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=ie7 ...t:*&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&startIndex=&startPage=1