    change, recommendations for other providers would be welcomed. Thanks in
    advance for any help.

    Johnnie Kerr
    john Kerr, Jul 13, 2004

  2. john Kerr

    Guest

    You can get a program to reconnect you if your disconnected its in
    freevbcode
    http://www.freevbcode.com/
    called
    Auto_Connect_VPN.exe
    the compiled working executable file is provided with the source code
    I get the same probs with bt surftime

    matt

    "john Kerr" <> wrote in message
    | I am now getting disconnected from the internet very frequently. My ISP
    is
    | BT Anytime. Is the cause more likely to be some deficiency in my PC or is
    | it the fault of BT? I have heard it suggested that this is common
    | experience for BT Anytime users. Can anyone confirm this? If I need to
    | change, recommendations for other providers would be welcomed. Thanks in
    | advance for any help.
    |
    | Johnnie Kerr

    , Jul 13, 2004

  3. john Kerr

    Bob B Guest

    why dont you check on the BT anytime news site BB

    Bob B, Jul 14, 2004