    Gateway has a Physical Address; IP Address; Subnet Mask, but no Default
    Gateway; no DHCP Server; no Lease Obtained; no Lease Expres; no DNS Server;
    and no WINS Server. I am running Windows XP Home Edition SP2 on both.

    =?Utf-8?B?QmFybmV5?=, Feb 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QmFybmV5?=

    Carol Guest

    You say with dialup you can connect to aol but not the internet, but aol is
    on the internet... so I'm not sure what you were trying to do that you
    couldn't. I'm assuming you were trying to access a web page through aol,
    while connected via the dialup. What happens, what kind of error? Regarding
    the wireless, are you connecting at home or work. What kind of service do
    you subscribe to that you are trying to access? What happens when you try to
    connect to the wireless network?

    Carol, Feb 5, 2006