    is a 10MB connection? If it is a faster speed how do I get it? How do I
    get the highest speed connection?

    Thanks, Brad

    Bradley Burton, Apr 5, 2004

  2. Bradley Burton

    Shadowlore Guest

    Bradley Burton wrote:

    > Is there a faster speed than a cable modem? What is a T1 connection?
    > What
    > is a 10MB connection? If it is a faster speed how do I get it? How do I
    > get the highest speed connection?
    >
    > Thanks, Brad

    For most people cable or DSL is it. T1 for a full t1 you are looking at 400
    a month if you lucky. Look into DSL you can get up to the same speeds as a
    T! for a lot cheaper.

    Shadowlore, Apr 5, 2004

  3. Bradley Burton

    Chet Guest

    Anything faster than DSL or Cable Modem is probably not available in
    residential and many business areas. My cable company recently increased
    the maximum speed to 3 megabits per second (of course, my actual performance
    depends on overall system activity but I often get download speeds of over
    200 K bytes per second).

    Chet, Apr 6, 2004