    conection on my desktop (server) comp like i used to on wired? It wont let
    me share the conection now that the router is connected.

    Please help

    =?Utf-8?B?RWZmaWU=?=, May 31, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RWZmaWU=?=

    Jack \(MVP\) Guest

    Hi
    Unfortunately there is No more Entry Level Routers with USB entry on the WAN side.
    You would have to invest in an External Ethernet Broadband Modem.
    For Internet Cable connection you can find such a Modem in most Mega Stores (usually on
    sale for $40-$50)
    For DSL you might find some info and resources on this page.
    DSL-PPPOE http://www.ezlan.net/PPPOE.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP\), Jun 1, 2005

  3. Thanks Jack, I'll have to bite the bullet and buy a new modem!

    =?Utf-8?B?RWZmaWU=?=, Jun 1, 2005