    router to 192.168.0.2 and the error still comes up so I am not sure
    what do do from there

    , Mar 19, 2006

  2. James Gockel Guest

    Is this a repost? Someone else was asking the same thing like a week ago...
    Anyway, I'm not going into details, because I've already done it once. heres
    a couple of steps.
    1)On the computer that is going to "share" the connection, add the ethernet
    and the wireless to a network bridge.
    2)Connect a crossover cable from said computer to xbox or playstation. (or
    to a ethernet router that you can share the connection that way)

    enjoy.
    -James G.

    James Gockel, Mar 19, 2006

  3. Chris153 Guest

    That does not work you put the wireless and ethernet into a bridge the
    it kills the wireless network and the ethernet and uses the bridges ip

    Chris153, Mar 21, 2006