    Is there a page on the telewest (Blueyonder) where I can retrieve these
    details or do i need to call them.

    Thanks

    Gameface, Jun 8, 2004

  2. Gameface

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 22:25:51 +0100, Gameface wrote:

    No FUs set to x-post trimmed to 24HSHD from
    24hoursupport.helpdesk,uk.telecom.broadband

    >Hi,
    >
    >I have recently reinstalled windows xp for a friend on his PC, however he
    >has lost his original telewest setup CD (Dial-up) and his username /
    >password.

    You shouldn't need a setup CD, simply create the dial up connection and
    fill in the details. No letter with the name/password?

    >Is there a page on the telewest (Blueyonder) where I can retrieve these
    >details or do i need to call them.

    Phone first,

    You could try here,
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=contactus

    This says it doesn't handle name/password issues.
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=h_services_email
    but doesn't say where to go instead.

    Looks better
    http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=h_services_phone

    Me

    why?, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Gameface

    Zomaar Guest

    "Gameface" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have recently reinstalled windows xp for a friend on his PC, however he
    > has lost his original telewest setup CD (Dial-up) and his username /
    > password.
    >
    > Is there a page on the telewest (Blueyonder) where I can retrieve these
    > details or do i need to call them.

    There probably is a page to access his account details, but you'd need the
    username and password to get to it...

    Give them a call, they'll confirm who he is with a security question he
    chose when he signed up with them.

    Zomaar, Jun 9, 2004
  4. Gameface

    Gameface Guest