    Re booting is the only answer and some times this has to be done 5 times
    before it will connect.
    Hope some one has the answer? Thanks Kevin.

    kevin, Sep 24, 2006

  2. kevin

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 18:26:12 +0100, "kevin"
    <> wrote:

    >This is the problem, normally the computer connects straight away but on
    >occasion it fail to connect and gives various error reports i.e. Wrong user
    >name or password, unable to connection remote computer.
    >Re booting is the only answer and some times this has to be done 5 times
    >before it will connect.
    >Hope some one has the answer? Thanks Kevin.

    Dial up?

    DSL?

    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006

  3. kevin

    kevin Guest

    Sorry DSL

    kevin, Sep 24, 2006
  4. kevin

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:56:45 +0100, "kevin"
    <> wrote:

    >Sorry DSL

    Try rebooting the DSL modem instead of the computer. Or, better yet,
    when this happens, call your ISP.

    Evan Platt, Sep 24, 2006
  5. kevin

    kevin Guest

    Thanks for that may be A good idear Kevin.

    kevin, Sep 24, 2006
  6. kevin

    SJP Guest

    "kevin" <> wrote in message
    > This is the problem, normally the computer connects straight away but on
    > occasion it fail to connect and gives various error reports i.e. Wrong
    > user
    > name or password, unable to connection remote computer.
    > Re booting is the only answer and some times this has to be done 5 times
    > before it will connect.
    > Hope some one has the answer? Thanks Kevin.

    If on DSL how is modem/router connected to PC is it USB or Network card

    SJP, Sep 24, 2006
  7. kevin

    kevin Guest

    Modem connected via USB have tried A different modem. Kevin.

    kevin, Sep 25, 2006