    in this area?

    Thanks in advance.

    Paul
    Paul C, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Paul C

    R.A.D. Guest

    Great info Thanks,Paisleyskye
    RAD

    "iCertify.net" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Did you know if you get your i-Net+, you also qualify for your CIW
    > (Certified Internet Webmaster). All you have to do is send your trancript
    > of your I-Net+ exam in to Prosoft who owns CIW, and you'll get your CIW
    > associates certification.
    >
    > I'm saying this, because if you are looking for an Internet cert
    > specifically, this is still probably the best route to go.
    > -
    > Paisleyskye
    > http://www.icertify.net
    > Forums, study guides, A+ QOD Mailings, InfoSec Mailings, great articles,
    > interviews
    > with the hottest certification authors and so much more...
    >
    > "Paul C" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > I'm nearly ready to do my A+ exams and was looking into doing an

    Internet
    > > Technologies certification after this. I know Comptia do the I-Net+,

    but
    > it
    > > seems a bit old now and was wondering what the best certification might

    be

    R.A.D., Dec 9, 2003

  3. Paul C

    Guest Guest

    CIW offers great up-to-date internet certifications
    http://www.ciwcertified.com/

    By the way CIW recognize i-Net+ as an equivalent to CIW Foundations
    http://www.ciwcertified.com/certifications/program.asp?comm=home&llm=2

    i-Net+ is a valuable certification even if it's 2 years old (which is not
    that old)
    http://www.comptia.com/certification/i-Net/objectives.asp

    --
    Frederic