  1. internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!

    boo hardly worth it now ;)

    I hope they don't keep going up
    ¬Stephen Hammond, Jun 30, 2006

  2. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Jono Guest

    ¬Stephen Hammond has brought this to us :
    > internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
    >
    > boo hardly worth it now ;)
    >
    > I hope they don't keep going up

    Do you mean www.internetcalls.com........?

    I've just made a call to a UK number which was free of charge.
    Jono, Jun 30, 2006

  3. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Scope Guest

    ¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
    > internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
    >
    > boo hardly worth it now ;)
    >
    > I hope they don't keep going up

    Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one
    change too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it
    cant go any further - then Im off.

    However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee..
    All I find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it
    with the 3ct fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of
    months ago (well, for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).
    Scope, Jun 30, 2006
  4. ¬Stephen Hammond

    Jono Guest

    Scope laid this down on his screen :
    > ¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
    >> internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
    >>
    >> boo hardly worth it now ;)
    >>
    >> I hope they don't keep going up

    > Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one change
    > too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it cant go any
    > further - then Im off.
    >
    > However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee.. All I
    > find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it with the 3ct
    > fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of months ago (well,
    > for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).

    I see it now, although it only applies to calls set up using the
    webcall - log in to your account & click "make a call"
    Jono, Jun 30, 2006

  5. > Scope laid this down on his screen :
    >> ¬Stephen Hammond wrote:
    >>> internet calls now 0.03cts connection charge hurumpfhhh!
    >>>
    >>> boo hardly worth it now ;)
    >>>
    >>> I hope they don't keep going up

    >> Yes, once they introduce connection charges they have introduced one
    >> change too many for me.. I've been OK with the changes so far, but it
    >> cant go any further - then Im off.
    >>
    >> However, I cant find anything on their website about a connection fee..
    >> All I find is "100% Free, no call setup!".. Are you not confusing it
    >> with the 3ct fee for the "Web Call", which was introduced a couple of
    >> months ago (well, for VoIPDiscount.com anyway).

    > I see it now, although it only applies to calls set up using the webcall -
    > log in to your account & click "make a call"

    Oh OK my confusion, hmm it's a shame you can't access the site via wap 12p
    to phone mobile to mobile would be good :)
    ¬Stephen Hammond, Jul 1, 2006