    getting around this problem?

    Thanks for any advice.

    ---

    wayne llewelyn, Nov 22, 2003

  2. wayne llewelyn

    slumpy Guest

    With a rumble and a belch wayne llewelyn decided to put the World to rights
    with this little speech from the heart...

    > I regularly check my email at internet cafes. Unfortunately, I have
    > never been able to open an attachment to my email in any of these
    > cafes as they set up their systems to prevent access to attachments.
    > Is there any way of getting around this problem?

    Get your own computer ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Nov 22, 2003

  3. The internet cafe is the place I go to access my email when I cannot use my
    own computer...

    slumpy <> wrote in message
    > With a rumble and a belch wayne llewelyn decided to put the World to

    rights
    > with this little speech from the heart...
    >
    > > I regularly check my email at internet cafes. Unfortunately, I have
    > > never been able to open an attachment to my email in any of these
    > > cafes as they set up their systems to prevent access to attachments.
    > > Is there any way of getting around this problem?

    > Get your own computer ?
    > --
    > slumpy
    > no more
    > no less
    > just slumpy

    ---

    wayne llewelyn, Nov 22, 2003
  4. wayne llewelyn

    Juan Pérez Guest

    Are you able to Forward the message and attachment from the Internet
    Cafe to your own (or your work) email address(es)?

    In news:bpnk5o$47o$,
    wayne llewelyn <> typed:

    Juan Pérez, Nov 22, 2003
  5. I've never tried forwarding such messages to my own computer, because my
    trips abroad can be up to a month and it will be too late to read and
    respond to them.

    Juan Pérez <juan234@.5678.spaz.spa> wrote in message

    > Are you able to Forward the message and attachment from the Internet
    > Cafe to your own (or your work) email address(es)?
    >

    > In news:bpnk5o$47o$,
    > wayne llewelyn <> typed:
    > > I regularly check my email at internet cafes. Unfortunately, I have
    > > never been able to open an attachment to my email in any of these
    > > cafes as they set up their systems to prevent access to attachments.
    > > Is there any way of getting around this problem?
    > >
    > > Thanks for any advice.
    > >

    > > ---

    ---

    waybe llewelyn, Nov 23, 2003