Internet Browser (Internet Explorer) Not Working

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by MICHAEL SMITH, Apr 21, 2006.

  1. HELP!!!!!!

    MICHAEL SMITH, Apr 21, 2006

  2. MICHAEL SMITH

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya MICHAEL SMITH.

    In <news:0rb2g.37528$> you wrote:

    > HELP!!!!!!

    As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
    have to read mine too to get it ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 21, 2006

  3. MICHAEL SMITH

    Beck Guest

    MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
    > HELP!!!!!!

    Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem? :)

    Beck, Apr 21, 2006
  4. MICHAEL SMITH

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <>, Ponder says...
    > Hiya MICHAEL SMITH.
    >
    > In <news:0rb2g.37528$> you wrote:
    >
    > > HELP!!!!!!

    > As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
    > have to read mine too to get it ;)

    I suppose it beats reading your arse

    FR
    --
    Some people couldn't get a clue during clue mating season in a field
    full of horny clues if he smeared his body with clue musk and did the

    Flying Rat, Apr 21, 2006
  5. MICHAEL SMITH

    Noel Paton Guest

    Noel Paton, Apr 21, 2006
  6. MICHAEL SMITH

    Daave Guest

    MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
    > HELP!!!!!!

    No, in fact it was written by John Lennon and Paul McCartney.

    Daave, Apr 21, 2006
  7. MICHAEL SMITH

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <44494683$0$33897$>, Beck
    says...
    > MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
    > > HELP!!!!!!

    > Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem? :)

    like he said, INternot Exploder isn't working.

    Now he expects us to bring round beer and give him a foot massage,
    whilst someone reads the bumps on his arse and finds out exactly what he
    meant in the first place.

    Too bad I'm arse-blind and can't do psychic stuff

    FR

    Flying Rat, Apr 21, 2006
  8. MICHAEL SMITH

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-04-21, Beck <> wrote:
    > MICHAEL SMITH wrote:
    >> HELP!!!!!!

    > Just saying help is not much help. What exactly is the problem? :)

    Oh, NTL ...

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Apr 21, 2006
  9. MICHAEL SMITH

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Flying Rat.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    >> As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
    >> have to read mine too to get it ;)

    > I suppose it beats reading your arse

    I wouldn't know, all the mirrors in my house break when I look into them.

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952

    Ponder, Apr 21, 2006
  10. MICHAEL SMITH

    Flying Rat Guest

    In article <hkd01ta40nlx$>, Ponder says...
    > Hiya Flying Rat.
    >
    > In <news:> you wrote:
    >
    > >> As you're expecting us to read your mind I have the answer but you'll
    > >> have to read mine too to get it ;)

    > > I suppose it beats reading your arse

    > I wouldn't know, all the mirrors in my house break when I look into them.

    yours must be the only house in the world where mirrors commit suicide

    Flying Rat, Apr 21, 2006
  11. MICHAEL SMITH wrote:

    > HELP!!!!!!

    Can you understand this?
    http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

    --
    -bts
    -Awarding 15 demerits for excessive use of exclamation points

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 21, 2006
  12. MICHAEL SMITH

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About 4/21/2006 3:40:28 PM, Without Any Hesitation, MICHAEL
    SMITH Wrote The Following:

    > HELP!!!!!!

    Instant help for Internet Explorer:
    http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/