    plan and how I obtain it.
    thanks

    Maxine
    Maxine Patel, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Maxine Patel wrote:

    > I need to go onto a pre pay internet connection and would like to stay with
    > Virgin, I do not need broadband so could you send me datails of an 'anytime'
    > plan and how I obtain it.
    > thanks

    This is not your ISP. Contact your ISP.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 297263
    Nixon's secretary now at MS? http://snurl.com/rosemary
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Maxine Patel

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 18 Sep 2003 10:13:01 +0100, Maxine Patel wrote:

    >I need to go onto a pre pay internet connection and would like to stay with
    >Virgin, I do not need broadband so could you send me datails of an 'anytime'

    Ask your ISP, this is not them.

    www.virgin.net
    click
    Internet access , on the lower left hand side.

    or better still
    Customer Services

    then

    Whether our having problems connecting to the Internet, using your
    email, or just looking for tips on how to get the most from your
    freespace, our help section has it all.
    Where can I change my package?

    >plan and how I obtain it.
    >thanks
    >
    >Maxine

    Me
    why?, Sep 18, 2003
  4. Maxine Patel

    cosmo Guest

    > Maxine Patel wrote:
    > I need to go onto a pre pay internet connection and would like to stay
    > with Virgin, I do not need broadband so could you send me datails of
    > an 'anytime' plan and how I obtain it.

    It's on Virgin's website:
    <http://www.virgin.net/customers/internetaccess/24seven.html?buspart=156>

    --