    that I found was the Sidekick from T-Mobile. But it connects cellular, so no
    good.

    Please Help Me!

    =?Utf-8?B?U29zYQ==?=, Oct 29, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?U29zYQ==?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Since these devices are not mass merchants like regular Laptop they are
    relatively expensive. I would get a refurbished or used laptop with Win98se
    or Win2000, and fit it with a Wireless card ($15-$20).

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    If you look around you might find one for few hundreds $$$, most of the time
    it would come with Windows Lic. Included.

    "Sosa" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a low-cost device that would connect to my home wireless
    > network (802.11b/g) so that I can browse the Internet, I don't need it to

    do
    > anything else. It needs to be portable or at least mobile (ie: small

    enough
    > to fit on a chair, screen embedded). I would even go for a wired solution

    if
    > none else exist.
    >
    > I've looked all around the web for something like it, but the closest

    thing

    Jack, Oct 29, 2004