    note:swith can capable to ping my dns

    please give me some solution

    , Nov 6, 2008

  2. klaus zerwes Guest

    schrieb:
    > hi,
    > hi create different vlan 10,20, 30 ,40,50,60.they r not communicate
    > each other vlan with vlan 10.now i want to access internet each of
    > vlan.
    >
    > note:swith can capable to ping my dns
    >
    > please give me some solution

    Its not a problem you can solve with the switch, its a routing problem.
    And maybe you will need NAT. Depends on your setup ...

    Klaus

    --
    Klaus Zerwes
    http://www.zero-sys.net

    klaus zerwes, Nov 6, 2008

  3. schrieb:
    > hi,
    > hi create different vlan 10,20, 30 ,40,50,60.they r not communicate
    > each other vlan with vlan 10.now i want to access internet each of
    > vlan.
    >
    > note:swith can capable to ping my dns
    >
    > please give me some solution

    Install an inter-VLAN router.

    HTH
    T.

    --
    Please excuse my bad English/German/French/Greek/Cantonese/Klingon/...

    Tilman Schmidt, Nov 6, 2008
  4. sdunn96

    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2008
    Messages:
    34
    Yep, w/ multiple VLANs you will need a router on a stick.

    sdunn96, Nov 6, 2008